Sunday 13 April 2014

Do you want to grow your money to as high as 36% to 40% annually?

Growing money means we are talking about serious business and I'm looking for individuals who can invest 5  to 20 Lakh rupees per year so that I can trade on your behalf and get a return on investment worth 36% to 40% per year

If you had browsed through my articles, you can find that I'm an Elliott Wave enthusiast and I combine it with few key technical indicators to forecast stock movement

As people say it is easy to forecast the move but to trade is very difficult. Over a period of few years I have to an extent cracked the movement of stocks and can fairly make money consistently

If you are interested to grow your money and want to invest in stock market then let us partner. You fund the approach and I execute it for you. The deal is as simple and candid as that through which I get to take a % cut out of the profits generated

This post won't end without mentioning about losses. As you know, stock markets don't guarantee a return always, and I respect that and make sure the loss incurred is not more than 10% of your capital invested, in fact I focus to keep it lesser than that

For anyone who is interested to work with me on this venture, please feel free to reach out to me at researchstockmarket@gmail.com 

5 comments: