Tuesday 14 August 2012

Provide feedback and grow comments section

Analyzing and researching stock market is passion for me, I know there are tons of people out there in the field who can give better calls than what I provide, however the intention of jotting down stock wise calls and posting it in a blog is to help people like you

I have learnt stuff technically and fundamentally the hard way and it took me sleepless nights to go through several books, forums and watch experts give buy and sell call and analyze their patterns of how it was given etc and I do not want others to suffer like me and I would like to help people grow along with me

You may be an expert, novice or just an enthusiast who is keen in learning about stock markets, this blog will suit all those who want to invest and grow as a community

It hurts all of us when we lose our hard earned money. We should admit that stock market is thrilling and is kind of an addiction which lures you inside and we are caught in that spiral process but then as people say there is always a method to madness and that is exactly what I try to do

Most of the market moves on a daily basis is especially to do with technical analysis and if you had read my previous post it will make more sense to say that people play stocks everyday technically however invest in stocks that have real good fundamentals http://analyzestockmarket.blogspot.in/2012/08/invest-fundamentally-and-play.html. The key question is not to ask whether which approach is right?, rather ask how to balance these two approaches to get greater benefit and that is exactly what I keep trying to do here

My ask to all my viewers is to place your feedback and valuable comments to grow this blog. No one can improve if a feedback is not provided and those who do not give suggestions it means only one thing that you are also the reason for this blog not growing as much as it can

Please participate and contribute more and we should make this place the best on internet. My vision is to help people give buy and sell calls successfully with 95% accuracy and give perspective to atleast 90% of stocks that are traded in any of the world exchanges with more preference to Indian stock exchange

Note : I can also help people maintain their portfolio if you seek professional advice. I can help you with that for a nominal fee, and I currently consider people who have stocks worth more than 10 Lakhs as investment

If you find this blog useful to you then please spread the word to your friends and other colleagues who can invest and grow like you and I 






No comments:

Post a Comment